Serious about Fundraisers
In 2014 we decided to do something really unprecedented. We decided to donate $13,900 worth of pearls to 100 fundraising organizations.We knew this would be a stretch for our small company and yet we felt compelled to do our part.
Our contributions did not follow any political, religious or social affiliations, they simply had one thing in common:
All of the organizations were supported by an amazing woman who works tirelessly to raise funds for a cause she believes in.
And this is important because the cause near and dear to our hearts is the support of women.
We believe women can move mountains.
So we do what we can to help those mountains move!
Still More to Do
But 2014 is not over… and we have more work to do!
- In March we donated to Susan F., a local midwife who creates clean birthing kits for women in Haiti. She traveled to Haiti to deliver those kits.
- In April we donated our full retail profits to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society on behalf of the wonderful fundraising efforts of Terri Staroska in Nashville, TN.
- Throughout the summer we focused our efforts on local and University organizations.
- This Fall we are working with United Way and Salvation Army.
- October we are contributing money from the sales of all of our pink pearls to the Breast Cancer Foundation. We are also so excited to support our friend Marilyn and her disc golf championship she is bringing back to Athens, GA. Go Marilyn!
- November is our month for the Food Bank of Northeast Georgia
- We are also proud to support Nashville’s PearlPoint Cancer Support.
And who knows what else this year will bring…
Thank You for Your Support
We love hearing about where women pour their love and energy and we are excited to help any way we can.
Simply by supporting The Pearl Girls you are supporting our fundraising efforts.
A Portion of Your Purchase
We are not asking YOU for more money, we are simply choosing to donate a portion of your purchase to many great causes.
Please reach out to us if we can help you too!
Makes a BIG Difference
We think that is something both men and women can get behind.
Because, sometimes men win our pearls in raffles and fundraisers…